- 1 Guest
- 2 Guests
- 3 Guests
- 4 Guests
- 5+ Guests
Dates Not Available
Spa On Property
hot + cold plunge, sauna
enjoy an all-natural rubdown at the spa
- Show More
Free Healthy Breakfast
start your day right
In-room Yoga Mats
stretch in your own personal space
- Show Less
guest access included
Organic Pillows + Linens
Eco-Friendly Cleaning Products
- Show More
glass, paper, cardboard, metal
A\C Energy Saver
guestrooms with individual energy-efficient A/C systems
- Show Less
Local Farmers Program
all flowers + certain breakfast items are supplied by the Telluride Farmers market
Locally Sourced Furnishings
all recently added furniture is produced locally
New Jobs Created
supports the area by employing local community members
Local Community Mentorship
supports local community members
Chill out in style and embrace the outdoors with a luxurious getaway to Lumière Hotel.
What’s classic, chic, and sophisticated all over? Lumière Hotel in Telluride, Colorado. This lavish resort is the year-round place to be, primely located near summertime hiking trails and ski-in/ski-out access for when the flakes fall (Telluride offers some of the most challenging lift-skiing in the Rockies, and is also known as being the most beautiful, sitting among the continent’s highest concentration of 14,000ft peaks. While this altitude can be shocking, the hotel is prepped with on-hand remedies to ease you into the high life). Relax into the intimacy of a European resort lodge that’s laid-back vibe is inviting for all: Families, honeymooners, and four-legged friends alike (just alert the hotel ahead of time if you plan to bring your pup).
Sleep and Sanctuary
While the glittering stone facade is unquestionably impressive, the collection of guestrooms inside is surprisingly quaint: Just 11 hotel rooms and 18 suites in all. This intimate experience enables the personalized service that gives Lumière its fame. Concierges are on hand to assist you with all your vacation needs, but have already thought of most things ahead of time–offering WiFi, breakfast, and online NY Times subscriptions all free of charge. As far as in-room amenities, you’ll enjoy a kitchenette, LED Smart TV, slippers and robe, and all-natural LATHER bath products in your steam shower, just to start off the list.
Eat. Pray. Eat.
Bijou lounge & bar is your basecamp for fireside fun. Cozy up to our indoor fireplaces, enjoy your choice of international wine and cheese pairings, reminisce on the day’s outdoor adventures, and round the night out with the board game of your choice. Picture the coziness and connection that comes with the perfect wintertime holiday getaway. Bijou brings that to you all season long with après ski specials and more.
- Bijou Restaurant and Lounge – Cozy up to dinner–or better yet, the killer happy hour–after a day of adventuring in Colorado’s unparalleled outdoors. Start with the peach and baby spinach salad topped with pumpkin seeds, pickled red onions, and blackberry balsamic, followed by a roasted chile relleno loaded with veggies and wild rice. But don’t forget your sweet tooth: With options like Belgian chocolate cake, key lime tart, and a sorbet trio topped with fresh berries, you’d be cruel to leave it hanging.
Lumière is happy to serve you a fine, bottle of wine in the comfort of your unit. Cheers!
The Art of De-stressing
Lumière houses a 24-hour fitness center that offers the essentials: cardio equipment, free weights, medicine balls, etc. You can also elect for a private yoga or pilates session held in the comfort of your guestroom; in-room yoga mats are included. Massages take place in-room as well, with services specifically designed to relieve sore athlete muscles (often accompanied by aromatherapy, if you please). You can also be Kind to your body by de-stressing in the hotel’s spa-like features, including an outdoor hot-tub, warm plunge, and cold-splash pools (alternating temps is a time-old tradition for getting your blood flowing), plus an indoor sauna.
But the real fitness haven is Telluride’s great outdoors. The area offers activity for every kind of nature nut, and can be enjoyed in any season. Play in the powder by snowmobiling, snowshoeing, snow biking, snowboarding, or skiing: either downhill, crosscountry, or via helicopter. Ice-skating and -climbing are solid winter options as well (pun intended). The warmer months offer even more options, on land (rock climbing, golf, horseback riding, and ATV tours), water (SUP, kayaking, and rafting), and in the air (hot air ballooning, paragliding, and glider tours). This list just names a few; explore Lumière’s website for more.
Yes they are, bring your furry campanion
Flat Screen TV
Golf Course Nearby
2 minute walk
Baby Crib Service
Baby Sitting Program
Hotel rooms are primed to welcome you after a long day exploring the outdoors. These carpeted options include a single queen or king bed, in addition to a large luxury bathroom.
Resident suites up the guestroom ante, as well as amenities and space. Glide across hickory floors into a full kitchen, dining area, living area with sleeper sofa and gas fireplace, or plush bedroom (offering one-, two-, three-, or four-bedroom options, each with its own en suite bath). You’ll also find multiple LED Smart TV’s throughout your suite, plus a private outdoor deck to admire those mountain views.
Book yourself a penthouse for the utmost glam. These two-, three-, and five-bedroom options sit atop the hotel’s highest floors, with decks that include their own hot-tubs, so you can soak in more than just the stunning views. Some specific traits to note: Three-bedroom penthouses include a second floor living space and media room, and the five-bedroom version takes up the very top floor of the building. Not bad, not bad at all.
- Check In
- Check Out
Kind Eats and Drinks
- Enjoy a free gondola ride up to Allred's for dinner with an unbeatable view
- 221 South Oak is cozy fine dining, offering a full vegetarian menu
- A night out in Telluride should include Last Dollar Saloon–or for those in the know, “The Buck”
- Savor local creativity at the Telluride Art Walk, hosted the first Thursday of every month
- Embark on a photography tour with a Lumière guide, there to help you capture Colorado’s wild beauty
- Explore Mesa Verde for a historical adventure, full of archeological sites and cliff dwellings
- Have a soak in Dunton Hot Springs, and explore the 18th century mining town turned romantic resort
- Ask your concierge about via ferrata: a thrilling, guided rock-climbing hike across the face of Telluride Canyon
- See the world from up top with a glider ride, beautiful any time of the year; your concierge has the details
Do Good for the Day
- Put the "fun" in "fundraising" by attending an event for Lumière's local charity, the Telluride Foundation
- Take a visit to the Second Chance Humane Society–because all animals need love
- Help Telluride reach its goal of zero waste with these helpful, local tips
Be Kind to Yourself
HOW TO GET THERE
118 Lost Creek Ln, Telluride, CO 81435
- 60mi from Montrose/Telluride Regional Airport (MTJ) (Taxi: approx $160)
- The Telluride Express offers convenient ground transportation between the airport and Lumière Hotel
- 126mi from Amtrak Grand Junction Station (GJT)
- Take bus from here – options below
- 3.8mi from Telluride Station (Taxi: approx. $14)
- Road Runner Stage Lines (from Grand Junction, CO)
- Valet parking for a fee
- However, there’s often no need to have a car while visiting. Free public transportation is offered in the towns of Telluride + Mountain Village to help you get around.
- Link here